Charmaine ClarkeMaternity ReflexologyReflexologyReflexology Lymphatic DrainageReproflexology
ITEC, MAR, MCThA
Charmaine has been a qualified reflexologist and aromatherapist since 2009 and has experience in treating both male and female clients for a number of conditions including fertility, maternity, stress and anxiety, arthritic conditions, bowel disorders, Parkinson’s and Motor Neurone Disease
Charmaine is also a qualified reproductive reflexologist registered with the ‘Association of Reproductive Reflexologists’ since 2011
Charmaine is also trained in pain management, Palliative care, RLD (reflexology lymphatic drainage), maternity reflexology and hot stone reflexology
Reproductive Reflexology uses specific & prescriptive treatment protocols to address fertility health for both men and women
- It aims to regulate menstrual cycles and ensure that each stage is functioning at its best.
- It aims to improve sperm production and functionality
- It aims to assist any underlying conditions – male or female
- It uses structured and prescriptive treatment protocols supporting all forms of assisted conception
- It is one of the most effective forms of integrated medicine using results from medical testing to measure improvementsReproductive Reflexology is a specialist therapy that aims to correct hormonal imbalances, improve the physical conditions within the body for pregnancy, manage stress levels, and correct any cycle irregularities.Reproductive Reflexology can be an excellent tool for re-balancing hormone levels to maintain or correct the menstrual rhythm, stress can be one of the major causes of irregular cycles, often the follicular phase (prior to ovulation) being the part of the cycle that is most likely to show irregularities. Exceptions can occur where there is also a luteal phase defect (post-ovulation) or progesterone deficiency.
As part of her ongoing training with the ARR Charmaine is not only qualified to work with clients that have conceived through IVF, but is also able to help clients suffering as a result of menopause. Specialised techniques used can help with excessive prolonged bleeds as suffered by many women during the peri-menopause.
Charmaine is committed to ongoing reproductive training as part of her registration and will soon be offering fertility massage using aromatherapy blends.