During the National Lockdown, much like before, we are unable to provide close contact services and other services in person, at this time. Full details for which can be found on our Covid-19 page.
You can access online sessions with:
- Debbie Patterson for CBT and Counselling
- Tina Penistone for CBT and EMDR
- Heather Fletcher for Hypnotherapy
- Jade Cumming for Exercise Rehabilitation and Training
- Emma Harvey Lawrence for Personalised Nutrition
In some cases it may be possible to access Acupuncture for urgent care, however this may change and it is advised to contact Mark Taylor for Acupuncture directly, as the premises is closed at this time.
You can speak to any practitioner directly by calling our number 01359 408 011, option 1 will take you to our practitioner directory.
- Nutrition with Emma Harvey Lawrence
- Counselling and CBT with Debbie Patterson
- Hypnotherapy with Heather Fletcher
- Traditional Acupuncture with Mark Taylor
- Sports and Remedial Massage with Sara Harrison
- Clinical Reflexology with Charmaine Clarke
- Holistic Massage with Anna Norris
- CBT and EMDR with Tina Penistone
- Exercise Rehabilitation and Training with Jade Cumming
With 1 in 50 people now estimated to have the virus, it is so important to follow guidance as much as possible, to limit transmission of coronavirus. While some services are available online, we look forward to reopening fully and welcoming you back face to face, in the coming months.
Wishing you all good health and strength. Stay safe.